Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

Stoopid sic OBS!!!!!

2K views 17 replies 15 participants last post by  toddy 
#1 ·
#3 ·
He was at 4 wheel jamboree in Lima, Oh. I talked to the owner for awhile. He was asking $26k there, and I offered him $3k and my truck.... he laughed and said he will think about it:nod::hehe:

That truck is the single nicest OBS I have ever seen. Everything was perfect on it. I would eat food off of any part of that truck. The only thing I would change is the 8" tip... it looked a little :tard:

#4 ·
It says stage IIs sticks. In Lima he said he swapped the II's for hybrid 530's. Must of switched back.

#6 ·
The rags on the axle is so the tie downs didnt scratch any paint. The entire underbody was powdercoated. IDK why dodge seats but they looked really nice in the OBS interior.

#12 ·
I AGREE!!!

#9 ·
this truck was forsale a while back too! do you guys remember? somebody had posted up about it.

#13 ·
That truck looks really clean.

#17 ·
sweet truck. Get rid of the ram heads on the seats and the exhaust tip and the cowl hood and it'd be even nicer! :nod:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.