Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

2002 Fuse Panel

1K views 5 replies 2 participants last post by  wriott 
#1 ·
Ok so I am having some problems with my truck. But dtc's, called Scuffy, thanks for taking my calls and helping me out.

Taking his advise I decided to swap out my fuse box. Thinking the connectors only go into certain spots.:doh: They don't they can pretty much go into any spot on the fuse box. Except for a couple of the harness connectors.

But now I need to get the box back in and I need to know which connector goes where. Some one help me out. I can't find a diagram that shows which connector goes where.

#3 ·
They can interchange, or the fuse panel I got does not work with my truck. Because the key don't turn the engine over.

My dad is on his way with my new cps. I guess I will put the old fuse panel back in and swap out the cps.

For those that are wondering what is going on. Truck dies after started. No warning just like the key is being turned off. No trouble codes in relation to this problem.

#5 ·
CPS swapped out, old fuse panel back in truck up and running. But now my gauges don't work. Most likely lost the power wire. Oh well they need to be redone anyways.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.