Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

Give Me a "Guesstimate" On My HP

1K views 17 replies 9 participants last post by  bigcountrysg 
#1 ·
Well, I don't know who's checked this thread out: http://www.powerstroke.org/forum/general-6-0l-discussion/96128-s-6-0s.html
....but it's been a ongoing battle with my instructor on what his mom's '03 6.0 is pushing for HP. It's gotten to a point where we're pretty much arguing over this on a daily basis. He was telling me I don't sound like I know much about diesels & asked me how much I think my truck's pushing for HP. Now, I know a dyno would be the only "truth teller" in a situation like this, but I guessed it's probably in the low 300 range(300-310ish). With the mods in my sig, what would y'all think I'd be pushing around? & please, I've already heard every insult you could about anything Banks(& the stickers, which I don't have on my truck), so let's hear what you'd think for hp & don't bother with the Banks bashing, PLEASE!!!:please::hehe:

#4 ·
290-310. Are you still going back and forth with this guy that thinks his mom has a 500hp 6.0?

#5 ·
Yep......same one, Dave. This kid's a :tard:.

#6 ·
Should I call him and break his heart. I have done it to a quite a few ebay sellers:hehe:

#7 ·
I would love it if you did that!:thumb: He also thinks his '02 F-250 5.4L with just a K&N CAI & straight pipe with a FlowMaster Super44 are make his truck faster than mine!:nod: Can you break his heart on this, too?:hehe:

#10 ·
Ive seen Banks stuff actually sap hp right out of our beloved trucks.

:hehe:

Resistance is useless.

Someone needs to run that twod and show him whats REALLY up.

#15 ·
your are in the 300 hp range same as I am.

NCH

#18 ·
When I ran my truck with the current mods I have. I was on a Mustang Dyno that was mainly used to dyno carbed muscle cars.

I pulled 293rwhp.

If I was on a Dyojet the story most likely would have been different.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.