Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

4R100 For Sale

3K views 13 replies 4 participants last post by  Jake 
#1 ·
This is more of a feeler for right now, but i am considering selling my working automatic transmission and transfer case to pay for a manual swap. It has 124K on it. It has been maintained, and i did a full system fluid change about 3k ago. I'll be honest, i don't drive like a grandpa, but i don't flog on it all the time either. It has seen my extreme tune only a handful of times, it spends 98% of its life in the econ setting. What kind of money should i expect to see out of this? Any one interested?

#2 ·
Ill give you five bucks+shipping for it!

:hehe:

Sorry man, couldnt resist.

#3 ·
Its a deal!

NOT! :tard:

:hehe:

Actually I'd take that deal as long as you gave me like 2 grand for shipping.

#8 ·
:hehe: Actually, Id need the transmission but not the Tcase, seriously... And you are in Ohio, whilst Im waayyyy over here on the butt edge of the California coast....:doh: And if Im payin 2k for shipping, then Id like that yesterday last week, hermetically sealed in a gold foil/titanium alloy container, with at least four Spec op security operatives as chaperones, please.:hehe:

#11 ·
Yeah but if i sell him the trans for $5 i need to make it up somewhere!

#14 ·
I would consider it. I'm not 100% sure i wanna pull the trigger on that yet. But for the right price i would definitely.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.