Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

2003 F-250 4x4 7.3l

678 views 5 replies 3 participants last post by  Sleeperstroke 
#1 ·
Can anyone tell me how to fix my cruise control. It doesn't work at all. I don't have a manual to tell me which fuses to check and would like it to work. Thanks in advance.

#2 ·
check the plug, its under the master cylinder. i see you did the foil delete, when i did mine, i acidentally hit it when taking the pipe off and knocked the plug off. that could be it.

#3 · (Edited)
Plug...

I'll check it. I bought the truck about 8 weeks ago and it's never worked for me. Maybe I should see if I bumped it and made it work again:dunno:. Thanks for the help though, I'm going to try it now.

I tried, nothing....

#5 ·
that sucks sorry that was the only advice i had.. the only other thing i would know to try is to look on your fuse pannel cover and see if one is for the c/c

#6 ·
The first thing I did after I bought my Truckasaur was drive straight to the nearest autoparts store (In my case NAPA) And purchase a shop manual. Then, I drove straight home, got online, and tracked down and purchased a service manual for the transmission. I suggest you do the same, because there could be several different issues that are too numerous to list here, and a fuse is not one of them. (You can find the full fusebox layout in your owners guide. If you dont have one, get one from yer local stealership. If they are cool, theyll just give you one, but others will charge for them. Worth having on hand. Cruise/Speed control is not listed in the fusebox layout, but check #22. Its listed as "Engine control"):thumb:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.