Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

British Columbia

3K views 35 replies 10 participants last post by  alwil 
#1 ·
Any BC'ers out there. If so maybe we can start a chapter.

#5 ·
Living in Abbotsford, working in South Surrey, hunting EVERYWHERE.

#7 ·
Hi guys nice to see some some people a little closer to home.
Hey Ladner I bet the chey guys are jealous ( but may never admit it )

The north seems to be the place for me for a little while longer. At least I got a shift a week on and a week off now. We were on the sunshine coast a last week for a little vacation, Sechelt and Gibsons. Really nice there. BC is amazing. Hoping to go to Fernie in July, a friend of mine is getting married at the golf course there.

#8 ·
I know all about BC, I'm into ski vacations at all the resorts here, we also own some property in Prince George so I'm back and forth a lot. Seems that the fast travel times are behind me, the trip seems to be getting longer and longer :).

I see a lot of Powerstrokes here but they're all drug money rigs ... or so it seems.

#11 ·
looks like we have 3 from the ok here now, good stuff, always nice to see locals on the org.

#13 ·
The sunshine coast was awesome. My wife of 15yrs and I stayed at Secret Rock Water Cove resort for a few days for our anniversary, nice country down there.

#14 ·
Mission B.C. here , or as others say . The darkside , And i also hunt and fish B.C.

#15 ·
Hunting and fishing is great around here. Mostly in the Norther Rockies for me, around Toad River.

#16 ·
I'm thinking of getting some decals made. BC Powerstroken or something any suggestions?

#17 ·
Toad River is a righeous place to hunt man. Maybe I'll see you up there some time.

#18 ·
Yeah you bet, maybe we could hook up and go for an elk next season.

#21 ·
Well I cleaned up my rig today. 4 hours on the interior ( just to get the mud out of the carpet). Plus an oil and fuel filter change. Going to install the exhaust in the morning. I'll post some pic's of the mods when I'm done

#22 · (Edited)
Here are a couple of ideas for a BC decal.

#24 ·
Thanks. I think I'll get some made with the flag. If anyone wants one let me know.

#25 ·
Is this the new BC strokers thread with only three members? If so count me in. I'll put a sticker on my truck, and thats sayin something cause I hate stickers...

#27 ·
I'll keep everyone updated when I get the final product from Logo Tech. No profits from these they will be @ cost. Another word frame was BC Smok'n and Strok'n

#28 · (Edited)
Decal designs are going to the printers.

#29 ·
Hey Dusted4ever is, Lum " N " Abner's still open up there, we bought back two moose on a turn off around there in 1995. Didn't see any elk, did see one Griz.

#30 ·
<--- Fleetwood (Surrey) BC
quad and bike everywhere

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.