Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

Strait piped

1K views 18 replies 14 participants last post by  Ryan Rønning 
#1 ·
Well today I finally got in my muff/cat delete pipe. After welding it in I just had to go for a drive.

I love it, it sounds great. Its gonna suck on fuel though because I'm not going to be able to keep my foot out of it now.:doh:

#5 ·
I havent turned my stereo on since I did it.

#6 ·
also causes perma-grin :D

#7 ·
Go next to a cement guardrail on a bridge or something, and mash it so the sound bounces off it. It's great. You'll bust a nut. Tunnels are a blast too.

#15 ·
LOL... glad I'm not the only one... sweetest sound, pass window down, goin' thru a tunnel, or next to a building... like an alley in the city... AWESOME!!!!

and there's also the tendancey to mash it just a little more when you're right beside the car you're passing on the highway... little extra smoke, little extra sound, more so if their window is down! (I know, I've cut on people who do this excessivly, but I can be just as much of an @$$ at times....)

I love my truck!

#18 ·
I love going under bridges or through town ant hearing mine with tha 8" tip.

#19 ·
I have already had dirty looks from people in cars with thier windows down who stop right next to my tip. Mash the go pedel and make them deaf!!!!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.