Superchips new tune avail! 1805 flashpaq - it's great! - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-01-2009, 10:38 AM
Compression Ignition Addict

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Superchips new tune avail! 1805 flashpaq - it's great!

Hey everyone - out of boredom I went to the superchips website to check for updates and I couldn't believe it, there was one!!! I uploaded it, it's the XS mileage tune I think and wow it feels great. Seems like they put some time into it, I like the way it shifts and pulls hard too. Oh yeah, supposed to be a economoy tune, so I might even save some fuel out of the deal.
Give it a try! Anyone else try this with their 7.3 and have some MPG results? I have posted on their website to get the actual numbers (HP and TQ) but haven't gotten any specifics. I just wish they would have emailed me that there was an improvement avail, I AM registered on their website.
Let me know what you think or your experience.
I know, not everyone loves superchips, but I got my tuner the day after I got my truck and it was new for less than 200 bucks in the box. Can't go wrong there, I don't think.

Scott
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-01-2009, 11:32 AM
Powerstroke.org Fanatic

Send a message via Skype™ to Powerstroke 81
I have been running it for a week or so now and i am getting better milage
I was getting about 10 in town and 12 hwy, now im getting 11.5 in town and 15 hwy so far.
Old 02-01-2009, 12:03 PM

All I can say is wow, nice rig! Glad to hear you had an improvement in mpg, what level of tune did you use before? Do you notice a big improvement all around? Thanks for the fast reply.
Old 02-02-2009, 08:38 AM
Powerstroke.org Fanatic

Thanks!, I was on Tow Prof. that was bad A...
But i wanted to see if i could do better on MPG.
Witch it did!! I like the Flashpaq but was hoping for a little more smoke.
But on Tow Pro. it does smoke a lot more than stock!!..
Old 02-02-2009, 12:03 PM

Feedback Score: 1 reviews
I run a superchip, but im not sure on the model I have. I like it I get around 15mpg.
Old 02-23-2009, 03:18 PM
Powerstroke.org Fanatic

If you still have your Flashpaq u may want to update it.
Here is what i got from them today!! Just a FYI.

We are writing to urge you to update to the latest version of Superchips Update.

Either you are using an older application that will soon stop working or the version of your Superchips Internet Update software is out of date.

For more information about updating to the latest version so you can be sure your programmer has the latest files, please visit: Superchips - Software Upgrade Central.

Regrettably, you will likely have to register again from inside the new application. On January 5, 2009 most account information was moved to the latest systems. If you still have an older version for some reason - please follow the instructions in the link above, you will be prompted to create your account and in most cases should be able to use the same information you do now.

There are several ways this can happen:
You clicked on a registration link that is no longer available from the Superchips.com home page; You are running an older version of the update software from a desktop shortcut you created yourself (the software cannot check for updates to itself); or, there is an active link somewhere to download out of date software. If you clicked on a link somewhere to register or someone asked you to run an older version- please reply and let us know how you registered and downloaded out of date software so we can correct this problem.

Updates performed using the older applications such as Flashpaq Tune-Up, Superchips Tune-Up and non-updating versions of Superchips Update will NOT keep your programmer updated with the latest calibrations. The version of Superchips Internet Software you are currently using is set to expire on March 31, 2009.

Your last session: 1/5/2009 4:36:59 PM
You created (or last updated) your account from (superchips): 12/31/2008 10:35:27 AM
You updated a 1805 with Serial Number
Session Computer Information:

PRD
Superchips Update : Your version (Should be 2.0.0.49 or higher): 1.1.1.4
NetUpdater: 2.0.0.16
OSUser:
SCWUCC01: 129
Computer Name:
: TECH: OFFICE
DNS:
NetVer: v2.0.50727
Lang: en: US
CPUID: x86 Family 6 Model 9 Stepping 5, GenuineIntel

Thank You
Old 07-04-2009, 12:18 PM

Anybody know where I can get a "redline" or "extreme" tune for my S/C 1805 And why don`t they offer it anymore? Is the tune dangerous?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.