Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

How to Break-in?

2K views 28 replies 12 participants last post by  szyd 
#1 ·
So is there a way to get in a locked crewcab without breaking anything? :hehe::rofl:

Fing auto door locks.

#3 ·
you can pop the back glass with a screw driver and your in. its hard to describe but I have done it before i put my backrack on.

#5 ·
I used alittle one, put it in with my right and, and pushed in a bit with my left, which allowed it to clear the latch, carefull not to break it tho

#6 ·
Use your antenna put a 90* bend in it about 3 inches from the end. Drop it in the door lined up with the inside lock. Slide it into the door and turn it untill it hits the rod connected to the lock. You will see the lock button on the top of the door jiggle as you tap it. continue down to slide the antennae into the door untill you end up under the bend in the rod. Then pull it back up.:thumb:

#9 ·
Ive used a wedge,screwdriver and a rag at the top of the passenger door with a hanger many times. Just shoot for the power lock button. The slider window trick works but I have busted a window with the slightest pressure and it wasnt cheap to replace.

#21 ·
I do this very often at my work. In fact I did it today, a little word of advise, if your gonna break into a jeep wrangler, just call a lock smith. But yeah the wedge thing works great. Push your block into it so it gets a gap. Drop the hanger down in and have someone guide you, or stand in the bed so you can see where you are goin. Push down and it will unlock.

#24 ·
Yeah its cool. The weird thing it locked before when the keys were in the ignition now it wont lock it will lock then unlock instantly. :doh:

He tried Jmarts way and he never had a problem except with my truck he thinks it could have an after market anti theft covering it.

#27 ·
ON my OBS I pot about a 45 degree bend on my antenna and stuck it beteen the door and the cab and hit the power doorlock switch to unlock it. It worked for me more than once.:thumb:

For future reference I hd a spare made at walmart (no chip so it wont start the truck but) and i mounted it behindtghe license plate putting one of the screws through the eye of the key and you can unscrew it with a coin out of your pocket in a time of need.

#28 ·
From Personal Experience: The coat hanger behind the glass to hit the power lock button from the top works great, I tore a little hole in my rainstripping but at least I got in.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.