How to Break-in? - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 12-31-2008, 12:28 PM
Compression Ignition Addict
 

Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Kill Devil Hills, NC
Posts: 4,439
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
How to Break-in?

So is there a way to get in a locked crewcab without breaking anything?

Fing auto door locks.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
  #2  
Old 12-31-2008, 12:29 PM
Compression Ignition Addict
 

Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Kill Devil Hills, NC
Posts: 4,439
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Oh and it has sliding back glass.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #3  
Old 12-31-2008, 12:30 PM
Emergency Services
 

Join Date: May 2007
Location: Columbus, OH
Posts: 5,534
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to cchase
you can pop the back glass with a screw driver and your in. its hard to describe but I have done it before i put my Cab rack on.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #4  
Old 12-31-2008, 12:34 PM
Compression Ignition Addict
 

Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Kill Devil Hills, NC
Posts: 4,439
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by cchase View Post
you can pop the back glass with a screw driver and your in. its hard to describe but I have done it before i put my Cab rack on.
A big one or a little one? I tried a knife but it was a crappy one and the blade kept flexing.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #5  
Old 12-31-2008, 12:35 PM
Emergency Services
 

Join Date: May 2007
Location: Columbus, OH
Posts: 5,534
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to cchase
I used alittle one, put it in with my right and, and pushed in a bit with my left, which allowed it to clear the latch, carefull not to break it tho
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #6  
Old 12-31-2008, 12:35 PM
Compression Ignition Addict
 

Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Dallas
Posts: 2,306
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Use your antenna put a 90* bend in it about 3 inches from the end. Drop it in the door lined up with the inside lock. Slide it into the door and turn it untill it hits the rod connected to the lock. You will see the lock button on the top of the door jiggle as you tap it. continue down to slide the antennae into the door untill you end up under the bend in the rod. Then pull it back up.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #7  
Old 12-31-2008, 01:17 PM
Compression Ignition Addict
 

Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Kill Devil Hills, NC
Posts: 4,439
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by JMart View Post
Use your antenna put a 90* bend in it about 3 inches from the end. Drop it in the door lined up with the inside lock. Slide it into the door and turn it untill it hits the rod connected to the lock. You will see the lock button on the top of the door jiggle as you tap it. continue down to slide the antennae into the door untill you end up under the bend in the rod. Then pull it back up.
I have only gotten it to jiggle once. And when it did then I did what you said and no luck.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #8  
Old 12-31-2008, 01:18 PM
Compression Ignition Addict
 

Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Kill Devil Hills, NC
Posts: 4,439
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by cchase View Post
I used alittle one, put it in with my right and, and pushed in a bit with my left, which allowed it to clear the latch, carefull not to break it tho
I tried but no luck. It come up a little but not enough to make a difference.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #9  
Old 12-31-2008, 01:22 PM
Compression Ignition Addict
 

Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Bayville, NJ
Posts: 1,050
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ABoyAndHisToys
Ive used a wedge,screwdriver and a rag at the top of the passenger door with a hanger many times. Just shoot for the power lock button. The slider window trick works but I have busted a window with the slightest pressure and it wasnt cheap to replace.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #10  
Old 12-31-2008, 01:26 PM
Compression Ignition Addict
 

Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Kill Devil Hills, NC
Posts: 4,439
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by ABoyAndHisToys View Post
Ive used a wedge,screwdriver and a rag at the top of the passenger door with a hanger many times. Just shoot for the power lock button. The slider window trick works but I have busted a window with the slightest pressure and it wasnt cheap to replace.
Wedge??????
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -8. The time now is 12:40 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.1
Garage Plus, Vendor Tools vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.

vB.Sponsors