Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

Tuscany?

2K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  GunslingerssCustom 
#1 ·
amyone have a tuscany..i never see them around here, our company has an 00 dually, it says on the tag Show-star..just wondering

#2 ·
I like mine. Eclipes. They had the Ford contract. Like Shelby cars. But very hard to find these days.

#3 ·
I don't have a Tuscany, I have a Western Hauler. These are real popular out West in Texas, OK etc.... Basically they take F350 Dually CC, LB and trick them out and then put their badging on them. Mine had the white out package done, the gooseneck hitch installed and all wired up, mud flaps, special running boards and flares, sun visor, badging, walnut trim in the interior. Black tinted windows, I know there was other stuff but can't remember. Basically all cosmetic for the most part. There are a few companies out there that do these, I think Western hauler is one of the biggest as I have seen a few of them, but none as nice as mine, lol!!!!

NCH

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.