Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

possibly selling truck

597 views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  taskforcefreddy 
#1 ·
Ha guys and gals, I am thinking about selling my truck, and was wondering:dunno: what you guys think. I have 2001 F-250 Crew Cab XLT 4x4 with 63,300 miles on it. it has a Bullydog 4" exhaust(turbo back), AEM Bruteforce intake, and isspro gauges. The truck has never been chipped, I had intentions of doing so, but haven't got that far yet, I installed all the other stuff first so I would be able to monitor things when I did decided to chip it or program it. The truck is solid black with a couple of minor scratches. It runs awesome, and pulls great, just thinking about doing something diffrent. I am not sure what I am going to ask for it yet, any suggestions would be helpful.
I will try to post up pics later.

#3 ·
You will be sorry!!!! It's not even broken in yet!!! The 01 had the mech Diode in the trans so if it hasn't been rebuilt I would substract 3-4K off of the retail price, but that is just me. Most buyers aren't that educated on these trucks. 3-4 years ago you couldn't think of buying a 7.3 for what KBB said, they were consitently selling for 2 grand over!! Now the opposite is true, unless you must sell it I would think twice. You have one of the best diesel engines ever put in a vehicle with very low mileage!! As to what it is worth, only you can say what they go for in your area. They will vary greatly from one area to another. Where I live you can usually get top dollar.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.