New guy. Here's a few pics

4K views 51 replies 28 participants last post by  ExtremeFord4x4 
#1 ·
Hello and here's a few pics of my 01. :thumb:

See less See more
#2 ·
looks great!!! :ORG welcome:

#6 · (Edited)
Thanks ya'll. It has a front and rear axle out of an 07. And the 4-link kit is a fabtech. But hopefully will be switched out for a rize kit in the future.

#8 ·
Thanks bro. Rides better than the old leaf set-up and looks like a newer model truck. But I definitely love the 7.3.:thumb:

#11 ·
i know what you mean... im prob gonna do a air susp kit for the front and rear of my truck and cusotm 4 links for both axles.... im hoping it will ride a lot better...

now any reason you wanna go with a Rize 4 link kit? your not gonna get any better in ride quality going with a Rize kit... my suggestion is put that money into some nice bypass shock setups

#9 ·
welcome, and nice ride man

#10 · (Edited)
Thanks!:thumb:

#14 ·
SHARP!.....shotgun!

#15 ·
Very clean rig! Like the tire/wheels set up....:thumb:

#17 ·
Nothin prettier than a black truck that has been polished by someone who knows what they are doing, and nothin uglier than one polished by someone who didn't know what they are doing. Call that a pavement queen all you want, it is still a perty rig!!

NCH

#18 ·
Ha true. I have too much money into it, to beat the piss out of it on some trail. That's what 4wheeler's are for.:toofless:

#24 ·
Thanks again ya'll

#28 ·
Sorry double post

#29 ·
Oh snap, I didn't even see the Transformer Badges. Nice! Where did you get those?
patriotdecals.com :thumb:

Damn good decals by the way

#30 ·
I think I may have told you this once or twice on a couple other sites but your truck is sick. Definately my favorite that I have seen.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.