Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

Yay - New pictures!

5K views 32 replies 26 participants last post by  RedneckFF73 
#1 ·
Hi everybody!

Okay I know it's been forever since I posted on here, but don't shoot... I have some good stuff for yall! I recently put an AFE Stage 2 air intake on my girl, new emblems, and... *drum roll* 5 inch aussie stacks! :woot: She's looking pretty dang awesome, now all she needs is a lift, tires, and wheels and she'll be set! :wink[3]: We just drove her 3,500 miles from Maryland to South Dakota and back this past weekend to pick up my newest Texas Longhorn cow and she did great for the trip!

Anyways I'll stop rambling cause I'm sure yall just wanna see the latest pics! Enjoy!

Rolling coal..

My tags of course! :wink[3]:

I might get some more pictures if it's sunny out tomorrow! Hope you liked em!

See less See more
#7 ·
Quit stealin our cows :hehe:

Stacks look good, I just don't care too much for the chrome door handles.

#9 ·
Hey she's from South Dakota not Texas :hehe:

#8 ·
Thanks guys! =D

#11 ·
The Iowa 80 Truck stop... its made for big rigs

#18 ·
Nice pics... I really like what you did with the badges!!

#20 ·
Truck looks really good. How'd you get the smoke. I didnt notice a chip or tuner in your sig?

#24 ·
I was wondering the same thing?!

Sweet truck... Love the colour!!!!! Now order yourself that lift, tires, and wheels!

#23 ·
pictures aren't showing up for me? and the links don't seem to work either....whats up?

#26 ·
Nice looking truck!

#30 ·
I agree....trucks always look better with a good lookin girl in the seat. I love the truck even the tail lights...im not a big clear out fan....except for one thing....did u rear end a $hit truck or something theres a chrome $hit logo on the front...:haha::roll1: had to say it sorry....born n bred husker fan....gotta lota friends who would say the same thing

#31 ·
That truck looks better every time I see it:thumb:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.