Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

22.5" wheels and tires combo

3K views 8 replies 6 participants last post by  dragrcr1005 
#1 ·
anyone out there have any feedback on using a 22.5 setup on their vehicle? I have a 99 350 dually and am considering the setup offered by americanforce wheels. the 22.5's require adapters and I was wondering if anyone had installed a similar setup and if so, what did you think? Changed ride, suspension related troubles etc....... appreciate any feedback

#5 ·
i am looking into the package also. i had 19.5 singles on my dodge and they rode like they were solid. i tryed to run low air pressure and that helped a little. at the 110 it says on the side of the tire they are like concrete. you will feel every bump that is for sure at any pressure, but if you tow alot they are great and last a long time.

#8 ·
just bought mine today. will not be mounting on truck untill spring. cant wait!! i need to order my level kit......

#9 ·
just put them on. they shake like hell, what did you guys that have the combo use to balance. did you use equal or have them spin balanced?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.