Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

No rear running lights at night, what to check

4K views 5 replies 2 participants last post by  Preston16 
#1 ·
I have an 01 F-250 and suddenly i have no running lights in the rear. I have brake lights, reverse lights and turn signals but no running lights. Put in new bulbs and double checked every fuse, their all good. what should i be looking at. i want to get this fixed before i get pulled over

#4 ·
I believe its a fuse, had that happen on my truck. Out of no where lost everything. dash lights..only thing that worked was my headlights, then my brakes lights and blinkers..was weird.
end up being a fuse under the dash. and well I got to replace my dimmer switch for my dash lights to work again.

#6 ·
As did mine...my rear running lights were the only thing that didn't work on mine, I had blinkers, I had brake lights when I hit the brakes, but they weren't on when I was driving.
Mine was a fuse, I replaced all fuses that had to do with running lights even if they didn't look blown. and started working for me.
My dash lights also went out at the same time too..but that could be unrelated.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.