Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

New Gauges

963 views 9 replies 6 participants last post by  Speedyboy487 
#1 ·
Im looking into getting a pyro and boost dual piller. Then use the hyperpac for everything else. Id like to see some pics of what everyone has and everyones thoughts.

There was a set i liked that the gauge would blink and warn you if something was wrong. i cant find the thread though.

#3 ·
these are DiPricil Optix guages, I like them and they are a good quality guage. The guage that light up might be the Aeroforce Scan guage. I also have one of those but just havent taken a pic of it yet It has red LED lights that are triggered when a specified value is above/below what you set it for. It also reads/clears DTC's and does cylinder contribution and buzz tests.

#6 ·
ebony and ivory...hardly twins. lol

I think it's funny that you're both in the stock setting also. What's up with that?

I have the black face/black bezel like Dirk does, I love em. (the gauges)

#7 ·
lol stock setting?! My truck hasn't seen that setting since I've first gotten it.

#10 ·
Anyone have an idea of the price on the Nexus gauges for a boost and pyro. Im sure there a good chunk of change.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.