Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

Will you notice difference in leveling kit

1K views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  CT Performance, Inc. 
#1 ·
I was lookin at a few leveling kits just gonna do a mini pack just wondering if you could notice the difference between the 2.7" and 3" leveling kit? Bc mine being a early 99 I need all the lift in front I can get the 2.7 is made by custom diesel

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

#4 ·
This is good to know. I was looking at the zone kit also, but was not sure how it would turn out with the thicker blocks on the back. Since that is what my truck has it should be perfect with the 2.5 leveling kit. I will probably add through in some Bilstein shocks for improved ride quality.

#5 ·
Have you measured to see what height you need?

Best ride quality will always be from using a V code factory spring. You can get a hanger lift in 2,3 and 4.5" which will enhance the ride quality by giving additional travel.

If you want new springs and 2" and the best ride quality get X code springs will ride better than any lift spring.

Mini spring packs can reuse stock length shocks, hangers need longer.
Both kits require a adj track bar to recenter your axle.
The axle shifting will side load your spring bushings which will cause premature failure and doglegging.

We carry all.

Cary

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.