Serving Our Country!
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Austin, TX
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
What are your spring codes (4x2)?
I am trying to figure out what spring code is stiffer than the K that I currently have (GAWR 4400#) for the truck listed in my sig. If you have a front GAWR of > 4400# and have a 2000'ish 4x2 (ie coil spring front) please tell me what your spring code is (or part # of the coil if possible). I am looking for the coil spring used on this truck for "ambulance prep" or "snowplow prep" package. Thanks a lot!
2002 F-250 Lariat Extended Cab Long Bed, 7.3L, Auto, 4x4
- 6" BDS Suspension lift (All spring)
- 315/75R16 BFG A/Ts
- DP-Tuner F6
- DIESELSITE CPR Fuel System
- Turbo-Master Wastegate Controller
- Donaldson AIS Intake w/ "Zoodad" and AIH Delete
- MBRP 4" T304 Exhaust
- Coolant filter, Evans NPG+ Coolant, 203* Thermostat and Billet Housing
- Factory Tech Valve Body
- ISSPRO Gauges (Boost, Pyro, Trans)