Serving Our Country!
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Austin, TX
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Spring upgrades on a 4x2
My spring code is KA. The coil springs had a tag on them that shows their part # as F81A-5310-TA with a large K on the tag as well. These are 4,400lb front coil springs. They appear to have sagged somewhat and I also don't like their soft ride and would like to upgrade them to a stiffer spring to also achieve some added lift.
If front spring code K is 4,400lb on my truck ... does anyone know spring codes for higher GAWRs?
2002 F-250 Lariat Extended Cab Long Bed, 7.3L, Auto, 4x4
- 6" BDS Suspension lift (All spring)
- 315/75R16 BFG A/Ts
- DP-Tuner F6
- DIESELSITE CPR Fuel System
- Turbo-Master Wastegate Controller
- Donaldson AIS Intake w/ "Zoodad" and AIH Delete
- MBRP 4" T304 Exhaust
- Coolant filter, Evans NPG+ Coolant, 203* Thermostat and Billet Housing
- Factory Tech Valve Body
- ISSPRO Gauges (Boost, Pyro, Trans)