just called back and no answer.... I said I had to run errands, if they call back I won't answer to think about it some more. I'm sure tomorrow I'll have the same deal. They were doing everything in their power to badger me into a yes right now.
I kept telling them "I won't make an irrational decision I'm going to call you back or decline" and it was amazing the deal kept getting better and better!!!
I went online to look them up and was amazed with the number of companies doing this, (couldn't find them by the way.
) if they won't, I'm sure any one of 30 others will. When I passed the warranty from the dealership I never though about going 3rd party myself and this warranty is much better than the 3 yr/ 45K drive train I was offered at purchase. This one is bumper to bumper, 5yr/100K.
A warranty would be nice, don't get me wrong but I have a few problems so to speak:
in 5 yrs, I don't plan on having near a 100k more miles. Hopefully under 50K still.
Will my mods void it? if so the warranty will be declined or I will want it in writing.
will I spend $3300 in repairs. I know I will in mods But preventive maint can keep my informed of things to come.
Stuck between a rock and a hard place now?
But at least now I have bought time to think it out!