Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

what parts do i need

652 views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  CUMMINS_KILLA99 
#1 ·
my truck has a severe pre turbo exhaust leak i need to know all the parts i need to fix this problem up pipes. gasket o rings bolts i have know clue does anybody have a parts list also i am installling a wicked whel and doin an ebpv delete also do i need any special parts for that also can the average guy pull off a turbo i really dont want to pay somebody to do it thanks for the help

#2 ·
You will need the two uppipes and donut gaskets. You can reuse the bolts at the top, but they are kind of a pain to get out. For the bottom i just torched the bolts
in half and the kit i had came with everything needed. I think i got it all from ford.

#3 ·
I would get the ceramic coated up pipes from BWD they will seal up better than the stock up pipes. I have had trouble with the the exhaust manifolds working loose, now I have a broken bolt on the #8 rear side. I tried drilling it with a left hand bit no luck yet. I plan to pull both mainfolds and install B-7 allthread studs so I can get more pressure on them, and maybe some safety wire to keep them tight.

#4 ·
http://guzzle.rbmicro.com/maint.html
Go with international parts.Guzzle has all of the info on his site.

#5 ·
all right thanks guys

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.