diesel/gas/ and hybrid - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-12-2008, 05:38 AM
Compression Ignition Addict

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
diesel/gas/ and hybrid

im coming to the conclusion that the govt now sees diesels are popular!!!!4.10 a gallon its a by product of gas WASTE i know now with the low sulfur it takes more refining but thats because of the tree huggers screaming about polution.what it really is . they want us all to be driving electric, thats the govt the manufs the enviromentalists. they are trying to drive us broke!!!! bush is big oil, cheney is big business noboby that get in is for the little people all about their pockets!!!!!only we can drop the prices of gas diesel STOP DRIVINGif people of the USA could get together and stop driving for 2 days .we could make a point!!!!! lets do it!!!! what do u think???? sorrry bad morning
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-12-2008, 05:45 AM
lifetime member

it is getting real bad . i am starting to drive my little 2 wheel drive toyota when i have to go far from the house. i use my big fat super duty only for beer runs and a few burnouts now because of the fuel price!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 03-12-2008, 07:02 AM

I would bet there will be a big increase of 2wheelers on the road this year...
Old 03-12-2008, 07:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marc9441 View Post
im coming to the conclusion that the govt now sees diesels are popular!!!!4.10 a gallon its a by product of gas WASTE i know now with the low sulfur it takes more refining but thats because of the tree huggers screaming about polution.what it really is . they want us all to be driving electric, thats the govt the manufs the enviromentalists. they are trying to drive us broke!!!! bush is big oil, cheney is big business noboby that get in is for the little people all about their pockets!!!!!only we can drop the prices of gas diesel STOP DRIVINGif people of the USA could get together and stop driving for 2 days .we could make a point!!!!! lets do it!!!! what do u think???? sorrry bad morning
I'm not sure what a tree hugger is? But the fact is this is all engineered by the rich and there republican puppets to fleece us of our last dollar.
oh, and as for tree huggers, if thats a reference to people that don't think filling the world with made made chemicals is a good idea then i guess i am one. Tom Wilson, an ex co-worker that hated anything to do with pollution control passed away last Saturday from cancer at 54. Doc said his working with solvents and other chemicals may have been a factor in his early demise. Its funny but we seem to be loosing so many that work with, toxics testing, in any location required trying to make a cleaner world so your kids won't die from these horrible diseases. And you call them tree huggers!
I've noticed over 42 years in the industry the early passing of so many of my co-workers, some as early as 37, that scoffed at protective gear exposing themselves needlessly to a multitude of nasty manmade chemicals.
Old 03-12-2008, 06:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bfloyd4445 View Post
I'm not sure what a tree hugger is? But the fact is this is all engineered by the rich and there republican puppets to fleece us of our last dollar.
oh, and as for tree huggers, if thats a reference to people that don't think filling the world with made made chemicals is a good idea then i guess i am one. Tom Wilson, an ex co-worker that hated anything to do with pollution control passed away last Saturday from cancer at 54. Doc said his working with solvents and other chemicals may have been a factor in his early demise. Its funny but we seem to be loosing so many that work with, toxics testing, in any location required trying to make a cleaner world so your kids won't die from these horrible diseases. And you call them tree huggers!
I've noticed over 42 years in the industry the early passing of so many of my co-workers, some as early as 37, that scoffed at protective gear exposing themselves needlessly to a multitude of nasty manmade chemicals.
your definition of a tree hugger is diff than mine!! and im sorry about your friends, i dont like pollution either, i hunt ,fish and love the outdoors, so does that make me a tree hugger NO . I DONT sit in trees so they cant cut them down , i dont spike trees either. the spotted owl will find another tree to live in cant use irrigation because sucker fish will die. let fire fighters die instead of taking water out of a res. because there is endangered fish in there thats a tree hugger!!!
Old 03-13-2008, 06:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marc9441 View Post
your definition of a tree hugger is diff than mine!! and im sorry about your friends, i dont like pollution either, i hunt ,fish and love the outdoors, so does that make me a tree hugger NO . I DONT sit in trees so they cant cut them down , i dont spike trees either. the spotted owl will find another tree to live in cant use irrigation because sucker fish will die. let fire fighters die instead of taking water out of a res. because there is endangered fish in there thats a tree hugger!!!
....<smile>...your right, and that was my problem with the term "tree hugger" everyone has a little diferent idea of what this creature is.
Old 03-13-2008, 06:15 AM

im smiling ,cant get to serious lifes to dam short!!
Old 03-13-2008, 06:58 AM

Send a message via MSN to pinkfloyd
Quote:
Originally Posted by bfloyd4445 View Post

THANK-YOU I couldn't agree more. Being a father I can't think of anything I want more than for my daughter to have a brighter future than mine. As of now we, the people of these United States, are failing. If I am against poluting our environment then I am labeled a tree hugger then so be it I will wear that badge with honor for the sake of our children.

and btw I am currently looking into purchasing an electric vehicle for my daily commute.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.