Hey guys, I want to get a bit more power out on my 7.3
as it sits at the moment I have the mods that are in my sig.
I have a rough idea of what Im aiming for and what I want to get, weather or not its recomemded to do these upgrades or not and if ill get what I want is why im asking these questions hahah
1. My goal is 200kw -250kw (268hp - 335hp) and 1000nm torque at the wheels, anything above this is a bonus
2. As stated my current mods are listed in my sig, I have a tuner, but apart from that and a exhast, nothing else.
Im looking at a Banks intercooler and piping upgrade, CFM intake and Garret GTP38R turbo
3. Will these mods get me too my goal or will I have to do injectors aswell
4. Will the stock transmission handle all these mods ( I have future plans to upgrade the trans)
5. Will the truck still be reliable as a everyday/offroad drive
Any help or any other suggestions on how to get what im aiming for would be appreciated
2003 F250 7.3l (RHD), auto, 4"lift, 315/75R16's, arb steel winch bar, 12,000lb winch, 30" LEDlightbar and 2x lightforce 240 spotlights, Snorkel, edge cts attitude tuner, 5"stright through exhaust, Custom made rock sliders, Front and Rear ARB air lockers, still more on the list to be done