Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

Did BB mod....

1K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  smokeyd 
#1 ·
Ok, i did the BB FPR mod, and man, what a diffference in idle quality it made! On the Street tune in my TW chip, the truck would shake like a big block with a huge lopey cam in it, especially after I came to a stop at a red light. Now, I have no shake at all except for a few seconds after I come up to the light and its not really a shake per se, its more like a lopey idle for a few seconds, then it smoothes out. Very nice Mod indeed. I havent checked the Fuel pressure, but I will do that later on this week. Oh, and I stopped bellowing so much whiteish smoke too I noticed. I drove the truck, shut it off, did the BB mod, and then drove it again. I had some white smoke comming before I did the mod, and none after. I had heard white smoke is a FP issue, guess my spring got weak and was just not getting it done anymore. Oh, I only had like 42 LBS PSI before at WOT, in ALL my tunes. Now I notice it puls a little harder in the street tune.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.