Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

Best 6" lift for 2002 f250?

6K views 6 replies 7 participants last post by  fordmugg 
#1 ·
What is the best 6" lift for a 2002 f250 for the money?

#2 ·
I am interested in this too. Except I only want 4" or 5".

#3 ·
my 350 has a 5.5" fabtech. it rides fairly good the only complaint i have is the front spring clamp hits the say bar bolt when it compreses. Everything else is top notch, especially like there dual shock tower.

#5 ·
If you are just looking for the cheapest complete 6", look and Superlift and Rough Country. Superlift is in the mid $700s and Rough is in the 9's.

#6 ·
I would recomend the Rubicon Express or Donahoe. Very high quality lift kits.
The Rubicon kit comes as a very complete paackage. I was told the Donahoe kit is very nice too but has softer springs and was not recomended for towing or hauling... could have been mislead but that is what I was told by more than one person. Both kits are under $1800. I got my 4" kit from Http://www.4wheelparts.com for $1250 minus shocks. Buyer beware you get what you pay for!!!

#7 ·
I have the pro comp 6 inch lift ...its a pretty good lift. But like anything you want a really good ride go with deaver springs. They are next on my list

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.