'02 F250 4x2 Sway Bar Bushings - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-29-2013, 08:48 PM
Powerstroke.org Rookie

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Question '02 F250 4x2 Sway Bar Bushings

Hello guys, long time lurker, first time poster. I am trying to figure out what kit I need to buy from energy suspension to replace the sway bar bushings and end link bushings.

I have access to a press, so reusing the end links is not an issue for me. I have found many people that have done this job on a 4x4 and I know the 4.5186 kit works for them, but I am having trouble finding anyone that has done it on a 4x2, or at least posted about it.

The energy suspension catalog seems to point towards 4.5147, but those are most definitely NOT my end links. Mine look like this, shorter than the 4WD link.

Has anyone here done this on a 2WD or know of the proper kit for it? Thank y'all in advance, the forum has been extremely helpful so far.

Last edited by LonePyro; 03-29-2013 at 08:57 PM.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-30-2013, 07:01 AM
Compression Ignition Addict

i replaced my swaybar bushings, but for the life of me, can't remember the p/n or size. Also replaced the endlinks, which i just measured eye/eye, for replacement.

I got the complete DAYSTAR kit to replace all the body mounts and leaf/radius bushings, but try'n to find my ballz in the wifes' purse to do it...
Old 03-30-2013, 07:26 AM
Compression Ignition Addict

Feedback Score: 3 reviews
I redid my Ft swaybar with Energy Suspension bushings I pressed-in, but I'm a 4X4 (those suckers are IN there, I used Heat & the press, the Heat did more, cudda just driven them out with a socket/hammer. DON'T Breathe the fumes though!!!).

Why not just call ES and ask?
Old 03-31-2013, 10:41 AM
Powerstroke.org Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoRalPh View Post
Why not just call ES and ask?
As soon as they re-open on Monday I plan to. =P I was just hoping to find someone who had done it before or knew the proper information.

I also thought I had read somewhere that they may not have a kit specifically for my truck and I would have to take measurements and piece together a kit. I'm just hoping to avoid any error on my part if that is the case, especially if someone does have experience with this.
Old 04-01-2013, 01:04 PM
Powerstroke.org Rookie

I just got off the phone with them, they said they don't have a kit specifically for my truck.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.