Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

airbag on, no blinkers, no hazard, no blower

656 views 1 reply 1 participant last post by  strokewithpower 
#1 ·
Ok so last night I helped some out someone and pulled a wheel dolly. I plugged in the lights and everything was fine all of sudden the gauge lights go out. I think ok a fuse popped. I get where I'm going and I discover I have no rear lights either everything else seems to work. I looked under the dash no blown fuse. I checked under the hood and located three cooked fuses. I'm not sure which ones they were as it was very dark and I had no diagram. I replaced the three which put the rear lights back on and side markers, which were also out, I also got back my gauge cluster lights too. So now I have no blinkers, hazard lights. The air bag light is also illuminated and my blower motor doesn't work on any setting???? I used the test light and I have not found any blown fuses as I would have suspected. Can someone tell me what could have happened as all I did was replace three fuses??

#2 ·
never mind I just went out there and it seems in the dark I removed the top three fuses thinking they were spare slots. I could easily see (today) they weren't. I just replaced the top three I had used to replace the bad ones and now everything is back and the airbag light is out. thanks

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.