LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 Old 02-20-2013, 09:52 PM Thread Starter
Compression Ignition Addict
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
how much is to much?

Ok so I know the 7.3 world has changed alot in the last few years like when I bought my 01 is 2010 I paid 8200 bucks for it. Now adays the price on 7.3 is more, anyways, is $17.5k to much for an 02 ccsb lariat 4x4 with 123k. New tires, no records, and all stock? I hate to ask but I feel you guys have a pretty good hold on the 7.3. Oh and yes I used KBB and NADA but I also know that the price on there isnt the "going" price. Thanks yall.

01 f 250 CCSB-sold
05 F-250 CCLB Lariat 4x4-sold
05 F-350 CCSB lariat 4x4

Sponsored Links
post #2 of 2 Old 02-20-2013, 10:00 PM
Compression Ignition Addict
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
I think it really depends on location, supply and demand. For a low mileage clean truck as stated, I do not think the price is too far off. I personally think the price is a touch high, but I have heard of many trucks selling for more in various areas.
I go off NADA, KBB has odd pricing. BB pricing is my starting point and I will not pay higher than BB, but thats me. If you thinki its worth the price, then thats what you should base your decision off of.

03 F350 7.3L Auto CC LB Dually 410's (LS Rear)315's

PHP/Beans tuned, 250/100 FF inj's, BTS Tranny, Strictly Diesel complete fuel system w/RR & FB Delete, Pius LASB from Irate, Swamps hvhf IDM
Autometer Nexus Guages (TT,FP,BP,EGT), 4"MBRP, DieselSite Coolant filtration system/billet housing/HP X-Over line, Baldwin PA2818(6637) RR Boots, 26 row 6.0 Tranny & PS Cooler, LarryB's Denso Starter
Sponsored Links

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode