Best way to tackle this?
I have these parts to install:
Oil cooler, water pump, Regulated return, 38R WW, 203*tstat, billet plenum inserts, new degas bottle and some little odds and ends stuff, new coolant filter.
I also have supplies ready:
14 gallons of distilled water, 4 gallons rotella T, oil filter, prestone flush kit.
So here is my plan I was thinking of
1. Remove old tstat
2. using the prestone kit and using the garden hose to do an initial flush before anything else, run it till its clear, drain.
3. pour in first 8 gallons of distilled run for a bit, and drain.
4. being tear down, degas bottle, fan clutch water pump, remove old coolant filter
5. Install new water pump, replace fan.
6. drain oil, pull oil cooler, clean up the ends, install new oil cooler.
7. pull turbo, intercooler tubes, spider, replace 38r wheel with new wicked wheel.
8. begin RR install
9. replace everything removed
10. Top off with fresh oil, new coolant filter,put in next 8 gallons of distilled, drain again.
11. install new 203*tstat, top off with zerex ecl1 4 gallons and fill to line with distilled.
12. get the air out check for leaks, run the pants offa it....
Anything that should be moved around order wise? especially the new coolant filter, only have one. thanks
2000 DRW CC 7.3
Exterior: 08 Exterior Clone, 22.5's
Engine Mods: GTP38R WW2, 5 inch exhaust,T500, 6637, TW tunes,DI Up pipes, 6.7 fuel pump fuel system.
Trans Mods: 6.0 trans cooler, JW Valve body,Billet triple disc converter.
Sound Mods: 7" flip out tv, 3-way speakers all around, 12" sub, 500 watt amp.
Misc:dieselsite coolant filter, max ac assist, BRV, IHD,gauges, CCV
Next up power rear window