Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

2000 F-350 Value??

1K views 7 replies 7 participants last post by  rankroddin250 
#1 ·
Hello Everyone.In my "powerstroke quest" i found this super clean 2000 F-350 XLT Super Duty.It has the 7.3L/6 speed manual/2WD powertrain.98,000 miles.Power steering/brakes/windows/locks.Receiver hitch.Wired for trailer brakes.Clean interior with cloth seats.AM/FM/CD/Cassette.The paint is very clean with only a few minor chip places no bigger than .25 inch.They have been touched up.No rust is present anywhere on the exterior.The dealer is asking 18,900.He seems to be stuck on a bottom line of 18.Does this seem like a fair price?Also,is this a crew cab long bed or a super cab long bed?Thanks so much guys for all of your input.I look forward to owning a powerstroke!If not this one,i'll hold out for a better one.

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
that's a super cab. I would think that might be a little high, but it's hard to find trucks of that age with under 100K. Did you look on kelly blue book to see what it's worth. Also, look at autotrader.com and see what trucks in that range are going for.

#3 ·
#5 ·
It's too high. If it were an automatic or a 4WD then I would say he was close.
I'm thinking more like 16kand that is if it is really clean.

#6 ·
18,000 is his bottom line.That still seems a bit high.The truck is very clean,the engine is very quiet,and it drives very smooth.Maybe someone else will be willing to pay that.I offered 17,000 but he didn't take it.

#7 ·
The 7.3's are becoming very sought after and he will will probably get 18 easy for it. I haven't seen a 7.3 selling for anywhere near KBB around these parts in years. My 2000 has 66K on the clock and I wouldn't take 30K for it.

#8 ·
id never pay that much for a 2 wheel drive.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.