Originally Posted by 02PSD7.3
I'm new to the forum and diesel trucks for the most part. I have a 2002 f350 crew cab long bed drw with the 7.3 and a recently installed 4r100 hd trans from a ford dealer. I use it as a daily driver and to tow a 13.5k fifth wheel. Other than a 6.0 trans cooler upgrade, what are my best bets for a power/towing/mileage upgrades that will help the truck last a long time.
Originally Posted by HotRod38
I'm new to the group and I would like more info from jesilvas on the Trans. Valve body would you also put in a shift kit ? Or just put in a tow master Trans. from John Woods. I have already installed a edge performance chip,cold air intake, cat back 3" dual exhaust to my 02 f-350 crew cab 4x4. I pull a 5th. wheel 32' Montana 15 thou. Trailer. I have not installed a 6.0 Trans. Cooler yet that's next,and I was searching the web to see what size and brand of injectors to install but what would work for what I pull? We have a lot of hills and passes to go over when we go west from Montana any advice sure would help. Thank You David
Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
bof of yall....
1. Cold air intake (notice not 6637....)
2. 4in turbo back, or 5in if you want (dont really need unless upgrade turbo)
3. Guages lots, search for what ones...
4. 6.0 Trans cooler & external trans filter (I still habe yet to get the filter)
5. Then some type of tunes (if you want) again search for DP & TS, or something you wont find on here alot a SCT with custom tunes.
6. Beer always need beer (or spirits if you so desire)