Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

22's coming off, Factory's on. Tire question

774 views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  Zaairman 
#1 ·
Well it's that time of year when they are about to drop salt every where! Pulling off the American Forces and putting back on the stockers. They need all new rubber. Whats a nice beefy looking tire thats good in the snow? Im also bout to purchase a toy hauler and it's alot heavier than the 5er I have now. Im gonna ditch the 22's this spring and get 22.5's and run semi tires I think. My factory rims look like crap. What can I do to make them look better? Paint them black maybe? And will these fit on my truck? Nitto Terra Grappler Tire 285/75R16/10. Thanks!

#3 ·
The wife hit a car with the front rim and caved that poor Grand Prix's door in. The car had a NASCAR doughnut mark on it. So theres a few gouges and my plastic cap is broke too.

#4 ·
That's ok plastidip the rims you have on he truck now and they will be good to go for winter time. Or plastidip the stockers and wrap them in the nittos you have listed above.

#6 ·
You won't be able to fit 285s on your dually without a spacer in the rear.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.