Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

Pics of truck 56k beware

2K views 15 replies 8 participants last post by  paineszj 
#1 ·
Here are some pics of my new truck with a friends compitition rock crawler in tow! Im towing the jeep to a show for them.

99 powerstroke dually, 6 speed
Jeep 1997 TJ to much to list

here are some pics of my Jeep that made me get my truck!

Stats on the Jeep

87 Cherokee Full Traction 6" long arm, 6 point cage, Dana 44 rear, HP dana 30 front, 35" Pro Comp M/T's, Bedliner on exterior and floors, the list can go on and on.

Hope you guys enjoy!!

See less See more
#4 ·
paineszj said:
Thanks! The jeep was supposed to be an everyday driver then it turned into a sell everything I own to buy a truck so I can get home when it breaks! But it worked out great, love the truck!!!
the jeep still have the 4.0 in it, or you put a smallblock in it??

#9 ·
VERY nice pics guys! I'm a Jeep fanatic. :)
Hey what does that badge say on the Dually right where the gassers have their V-8 and V-10 badge?

#14 ·
Sorry I have been out of town at a jeep show. Towed the Green jeep in the 1st pic 300 miles one way across PA. Really surprised by the truck and the way that it towed the Jeep! Im so glad I didnt buy a gasoline truck.

rodslinger The badge on the front says powerstroke V8 I think Ford only did it in early 99.

log dog Im going to try and get the jeep to moab this year for the Easter Jeep Safari, but we will see. nice pics

#15 ·
paineszj said:
Sorry I have been out of town at a jeep show. Towed the Green jeep in the 1st pic 300 miles one way across PA. Really surprised by the truck and the way that it towed the Jeep! Im so glad I didnt buy a gasoline truck.

rodslinger The badge on the front says powerstroke V8 I think Ford only did it in early 99.

log dog Im going to try and get the jeep to moab this year for the Easter Jeep Safari, but we will see. nice pics
Even better.... Plan a trip in October. All XJ"s!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.