Polarbear's Platinum Update: New Pics - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-08-2012, 01:58 PM
IBEW Journeyman Lineman

Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Polarbear's Platinum Update: New Pics

Everyone likes to show off their stuff once in a while and I know there are a few fans of the Platinums out there, so I figured I'd put up a few pics of mine since I just washed it today. It's been a while since I posted really anything about my 01 F250 Platinum. I've had the truck a little over 2 years now and its been nothing but a great truck with no problems. Bought it with 125k and it now has 151k miles on it. Mods consist of MBRP 4", S&B intake, PHP chip, ISSPRO gauges, ITP HPX, pre-pump filter and in tank mods, Dieselsite coolant filter, Fleetrite ELC, 203 t-stat, Titan 51 gallon tank, Skyjacker leveling kit, Powerslot rotors and Hawk pads, 285 Dynapro ATMs, and the new mod is the 38R with EBPV delete pedestal and high flow outlet that just got put on in January. This truck is mostly just used for pulling my 32' 5th wheel camper and getting me around to jobs out of state. I also have a 100 gallon diamond plate Delta transfer tank with a 15gpm Fillrite pump in the truck that I'm selling so anyone in range of SoCal that's interested hit me up. Enjoy the pics.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-08-2012, 02:02 PM
Premium Member

Feedback Score: 4 reviews
What kind of money are you looking to sell for? The platinums are damn good looking trucks. I'm looking to sell my '05 XLT. I was planning to build a rc/sb, but I'd love to have a platinum.
Old 04-08-2012, 02:19 PM
IBEW Journeyman Lineman

Just the Delta tank and pump is for sale, not sure if I wrote that part up right. I'm looking to get $400 for it.
Old 04-08-2012, 02:30 PM
Premium Member

Feedback Score: 4 reviews
HAHAHA, or maybe I just didn't read it correctly.
Old 04-08-2012, 02:56 PM
Compression Ignition Addict

Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Truck looks awesome. Looks like you take great care of it. How do you like the Titan tank? Worth the money? Do you know if the dealer will install it? I think I've read somewhere that someone has got it installed at a dealership.
Old 04-08-2012, 03:21 PM
IBEW Journeyman Lineman

Yes I love the Titan tank. It has most definitely paid for itself and then some just by the range it has given me to drive to and through states for cheaper fuel and not losing any bed space to carry 51 gallons. I installed mine myself in my parking spot at a camp ground so its not really difficult. I don't have much experience with what dealers will and won't do as far as after market products goes, but they might give this tank a shot. It's as simple as them dropping the stock tank and reinstalling it, just not sure if they would warranty anything. I bought my tank online but there may be a Titan dealer in your area that could install it as well.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.