Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

Keyless Entry Module Location

4K views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  bigcountrysg 
#1 ·
I have a 2002 F-250 and my keyless entry is not working.

Ok I had everything checked out and it is not the remote. The truck goes into the program mode. But it is not responding to the remotes.

Yes the remotes are working and they have brand new batteries.

So I am wanting to know where the Keyless entry module is at.

#2 ·
i have a 02 and im having the same problem but along with that all my auto door locks went out and the same time, they work manually tho and its also showing that one of my doors is open with the red light on the dash which for some reason is making my radio stay on after the truck is off and doors open and closed but i have a after market deck so i set the timer for shutoff... im trying to figure it out ill post back if i find anything

#3 ·
You can use brake cleaner on your door latches. That will solve your door adjar light. Which will also cure your radio staying on long and your dome light will shut off sooner as well.

After you clean the door latches with the brake cleaner, you can use a dry lubricant on your latches to lubricate them.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.