Originally Posted by salajoey
I love the front of your truck
1. Were that the exact seller you bought the lights from?
2. Was everything plug and play? and how was the retro hid install?
3. Where did you get that GRILL?!?! Its SWEET!
1.Yep exact auction seller.
2. With the retro solutions kit specifically for the 99-04 with 05+ headlights it was plug and play with the relay. The turn signals are slightly different, I just trimmed the connector and it plugs right into the new turn signal plug. (my 01 turn signal plug to 05+ bulb connector) The side markers also plugged right in, old connector to new bulb connector. Either buy a header panel or what I did was follow all the great pics folks have posted of what to cut on the 99-04 header panel. Reuse two screws at the bottom of each headlight and pick up 2 threaded clips and bolts for each headlight to tighten at the top.
3. Grille from ebay too, there's two companies I think mainly that sell the mesh grilles, think mine was eautogrilles.