Lady in a Prius yelling at a diesel owner! - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-11-2011, 06:06 AM
Powerstroke.org Fanatic

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Lady in a Prius yelling at a diesel owner!

Didnt know exactly where this would fit, so i stuck it in here. This is not me, just happen to find the video and thought it was great! Its insane how uneducated some of those yuppies really are!

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-11-2011, 08:29 AM
Compression Ignition Addict

I wonder what she'd have to say about this? Prius Outdoes Hummer in Environmental Damage

If she stopped stuffing her face for a minute and learn something, she wouldn't come across as such a b$tch. You know, she doesn't need to eat as much as she does (obviously), all those excess calories could feed the hungry in Africa. Most of those envrio-hippies are just hypocrites, I live deep in enemy territory (Seattle) and see this kind of thing all the time.
Old 11-11-2011, 08:35 AM
Govy Magnet

I too have run across such people. Unfortunately I know exactly what JEL is saying...I too live in SoCal for the moment (by order not by choice lol) and driving around you will run into these people. every time I run across it I tell them the "Top Gear" story on Prius...the batteries are mined in Canada, then sent to Spain turned into a Foam then sent to China and turned into a battery then sent to Japan where they are installed, or sent to America, THEN they are put into a car where their service life is 10 years, and must be replaced, also you can't ever throw them away...or I give them the short "Speak up its a 7.3!" and drive away...never smoke though I don't want to give them the benefit of more fuel to their ridiculous fire of Bull.

~Phil
Old 11-11-2011, 09:07 AM
Unapologetically American

Feedback Score: 4 reviews
That's fuggin hilarious! I wouldn't have been able to keep my composure like you did though. I'd have covered that pig in smoke when she came back to talk to your...wife...or daughter. I couldn't tell which she was talking too . Just another moronic liberal with her head up her
Old 11-11-2011, 10:08 AM

Yeah I caught this the other day and can't believe how cool they both played it. I would have been driving straight to the jail to bail my wife out.

I understand difference of opinions and obviously some people think Prius's will save the world one battery at a time but the disrespect this women showed toward them for talking like that around their kids was INSANE.
Old 11-12-2011, 04:39 AM

Send a message via AIM to rufushusky
Can't cure ugly, can't fix stupid...wow.
Old 11-12-2011, 04:48 AM
NOT a Democrat

Send a message via AIM to Galaxie
A few things. SO she is really ugly and I wouldnt hit that with my truck.

Beyond that. I would have school'ed her a$$. All do realize that truck is better for the envoerment than her car right?
Old 11-12-2011, 05:14 AM

this should be posted in every subforum of every internet forum in the world!!!

oh wait... it already is
Old 11-12-2011, 05:27 AM
Lubrication Addict

That Crazy B1tch needs to be locked up!!!! I hate when they give mentally retarded people driving licences... Where was her care taker?? They should not be let out unsupervised...

I agree with the post above... My wife is small and wiry but --after stepping in front of my daughter and herself like that while on the phone and yapping $hit... The wife would have been all over her like a spider monkey.... I hope her Ugly A$$ gets posted all over the net...

This is what the world has come to and the direction it is going? Someone best get alot of body bags prepared... Esp with those who have CC permits...

Sad thing is she has no idea her car created way more pollution being made then my 7.3L during its liftime...

Last edited by SyN; 11-12-2011 at 05:29 AM. Reason: Who Cares~~~
Old 11-12-2011, 03:39 PM

That's why I love having a WVO kit on my truck. I get yelled at now and then for letting my truck idle while parking at to the top of a 10% grade pass so I don't cook my turbo by turning it off hot, and the WVO needs to purge. I just get to say to people, "Chill out, it's running on vegetable oil, but thanks for caring!" and that shuts them right up. I don't like to excessively idle, but I also don't want to buy a new turbo because I turn my truck off when it's 700 degrees. I've been wanting to print a bumper sticker for my truck that says "My truck runs cleaner than your Prius" just to make people think a little bit before they say something to me about driving a big loud truck.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.