Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

cab clearance lights

2K views 16 replies 5 participants last post by  Raul@Stealth Automotive 
#1 ·
I need a set for my 99 anyone know where I can get em? E-bay has them but I didn't wanna go that route..Dealers here are retarded, I Prefer new but I'll go used if the lenses are perfect looking. looking for the stock ones the trucks came with I will need the pigtails too as my truck didn't come with the lights on the roof, the rest of the wiring I'll make a harness if needed.. Thanks in advance I need another project I'm bored :)

#3 ·
what do they look like and how much $$$

#5 ·
mine has none at all right now but i noticed this in the ad

RECON's clear cab roof light sets can be installed on vehicles that did not come with rooflights as standard equipment. The only exceptions are the following : Ford F-Series 1999-2006 is lenses and bulbs only Chevy and GMC 1988-2002 is lenses and bulbs only

mine falls into the 1999-2006 F series??

#8 ·
is there a pigtail or socket witha small amount of wire that i can add to? to make a harness ?

#10 ·
ok and what does it have for bulbs? are they a special bulb or a sealed unit??? 2 wires or is it grounded by the screws that hold it in place?

#12 ·
maybe ... its something ill consider.. what can you do $$ on them shipped to 48089 sendme a pm if you dont wanna post it

#13 · (Edited)
Hummmm I might just have to order a set... Do you have a link for the superclear for my truck... the smoked ones I will get for the wifes X

#15 ·
O man,

I just installed the smoked Recon's (03-08) on my buddies 04.5 Cummins. I have to admit, they are freaking SWEET!!! He has a two-tone gray truck, and they smoked lens looks awesome on his truck!!! I really wanted a yellow(amber?) housing and Led's inside for my truck. Do you know if they make this setup???

I really recommend everyone take a strong look at the smoked ones, they really are top notch!

#16 ·
cjford

I picked up a set of cab lights from ADVANCE AUTO PARTS , here in my town they we're like $19.88, came with toggle switch, only one wire coming from light that I ran to my headlight switch, complete deal, all sealed, grounds through the base, I installed mine almost immediately after buying my truck and I've had my truck for almost a year now, now problems at all:thumb: While we find your parts, please enter your ZIP Code at PartsAmerica.com

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.