Truck Stolen..Read story, im stupid :) - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-10-2011, 09:21 AM
Compression Ignition Addict

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via MSN to 03_Turbo7.3
Unhappy Truck Stolen..Read story, im stupid :)

Hey guys,

Been a long while since i posted something! Thats because well, its summer, i have been very busy!

So My truck got stolen........... heres the story

Wed morning at 6:15am'ish i was laying in bed relaxing just waking up to start my day, The gf was talking to me as she was getting ready for school. As im laying there i here a diesel fire up outside the house, my bedroom window was open.

I thought to myself, hmmm who else owns a powerstroke around here, thats when i went "****", I JUMPED outta bed and opened the blind only to see my truck idling and tail lights turn on.

I yelled at the gf to call 9-1-1 or the cops and i shot like a bullet to grab the keys to my civic that was parked right behind it. I got the keys and bolted out the front door, i dont think i touched the ground once on the way out the door.

As SOON as buddy seen me, he took off like a bat outta hell. I coulda almost touched my tailgate as i come around the back of the truck, i tried to get the key in the door of the car as fast as i could, my adrenaline was SOARING, i was on a KILL KILL KILL stage.

Got in my car and took off, by now he was bending the corner on my street, but he wasnt far enough away to avoid me! As i came up behind him where he was stopped at a main intersection, that was super busy thank god, i seen the reverse lights come on, i tried to avoid my truck by swerving to the right of it, the bumper caught the left front fender im suspecting and set both air bags off, i came to rest beside the truck, he BOLTED again, fish tailing onto the main road and taking off like a bat out of hell, i watched my truck dissapear down the main road as i bled all over.

I tried over and over to waive someone down, NO ONE would stop. FINALLY a guy stopped and gave me a lift back to my house, i was standing in only my boxers and realized after my left *** cheek in them was torn out. I proceeded to grab the keys for my 3rd vehicle and go back hunting.

The cops met me back at the car, they wouldnt let me go find the truck, until another cop showed up to watch the car, as i was waiting i was loosing my mind, bleeding all over, adrenaline pumping, and a guy pulls up in a truck, gets out and says hey is this your license plate number, i said YES wheres my truck, hes like buddy blew some red lights with it and its parked behind this old folks area.

I LOST MY MIND, i gotta go i gotta go thats all i kept saying, the cop would not let me leave, finally about 2 min later another cop showed up, and we took off in the cop car, YES I WAS DRESSED BY NOW lol sure enough my truck was sitting in a culdasac all alone.

I GOT HER BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! take that mother ******!

I have a broken nose, broken toe, seat belt burn, arm lacerations for the window blowing up, bottom teeth destroyed my lip, neck shoulder nad jaw injuries!

The car, total loss, shes written off.

The truck, needs a new box, exhaust, rear bumper, tailgate, rim and tire that i can see.

Havent found the guy, they stole 3 trucks in the area that morning.

They stole lots outta my truck, brand new camera, lense, glasses...the list goes on and on..

SO all in all, shes back, were ok my car died for a good reason!

Last edited by shu873; 09-12-2011 at 07:25 PM. Reason: language
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-10-2011, 09:29 AM

Damn dude. I hope theY get the MFer! Heal up!

Last edited by BryceB; 09-10-2011 at 09:42 AM.
Old 09-10-2011, 09:33 AM

Sh*t, that sucks. I guess I would rather be fixing it than trying to find another in as good of shape as yours to replace it. I bet the guy was sh**tin' in his pants when you came out the door, then chased him w/ your car. Glad the d-bags didn't get it.
Old 09-10-2011, 09:45 AM

Sorry u endured so much but glad u got it back. Makes me wanna take more measures to keep ppl from driving off in my truck. I have an idea but need to execute.

Sent from my fone.
Old 09-10-2011, 09:46 AM

Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by 03_Turbo7.3 View Post
I thought to myself, hmmm who else owns a powerstroke around here, thats when i went "****", I JUMPED outta bed and opened the blind only to see my truck idling and tail lights turn on.
For some reason I laughed my *** off when I read that. I can close my eyes and see me doing that exact same thing.

Glad your somewhat OK. To bad you didn't catch the guy.

Last edited by shu873; 09-12-2011 at 07:29 PM. Reason: language in quote
Old 09-10-2011, 09:49 AM

Investing in a gun will save you a civic and physical pain next time ..glad to see you got it back. Many people dont.
Old 09-10-2011, 09:51 AM
Viking Heavy Diesel

Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Holy crap dude. That is a wild story. Glad the truck is back home. Sucks to hear about the car. He must have hit you pretty darn hard. Were the keys in it or was it hot wired?
Old 09-10-2011, 09:54 AM

Send a message via MSN to 03_Turbo7.3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranger429 View Post
For some reason I laughed my *** off when I read that. I can close my eyes and see me doing that exact same thing.

Glad your somewhat OK. To bad you didn't catch the guy.
lol, yup, i know the sound of them all, my buddies say im screwed up lol

Im glad we got her back to, i gave her the old pat on the dash when i seen her, it almost like she wanted to come home. I dont think anyone else could treat her that well around here.

The ingnition was out of it, they pounded the door lock out too
Old 09-10-2011, 10:03 AM
COME ON...ONE TIME!!

that sucks so bad man. I am glad you got her back.

word of advice on the gun thing....I dont knwo how they do it in Canada, but you better check for what we call castle lasw before you defend property, otherwise you could be in as much trouble as the theif.

hope you heal quickly, it was all for the cause. I know I would do the same.....
Old 09-10-2011, 10:17 AM

This reminded me of something that happened back when I first got my truck... But mine wasn't being stolen.

Cool evening in October '01 in GA, so we had the windows open. I wake up to hear a 7.3 PSD idling outside the house. I coe to and yell "****!" as I jump out of bad, throw on some pants and out the door thinking someone is jacking my new truck. Well, mine was safe in the driveway, but a black truck was sitting outside the neighbors. I stood there investigating, as the driver gets out, walks up the street, down another driveway and scopes out their Trans Am. The next thing you know, he's back in his truck, it transforms into a tow truck and I realize the Repo Man is making a visit. About 60 seconds later, the truck is hookedvup and he's dragging this Trans Am out of the driveway and off into the night.

I always make sure my stuff is paid on time as a result.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.