Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

New guy here

1K views 13 replies 10 participants last post by  compusatman 
#1 ·
Hey everyone. Just wanted to drop a line a introduce myself. My name is Nick but everyone calls me UNO. I am new to the diesel truck world. just got my first diesel truck saturday. 2002 F350 7.3 6spd manual, extended cab long bed. I love it. Can't wait to start buying stuff for it!:icon_ford: So expect to see quite a bit of me on here from now on. Nice to meet everyone!:thumb:

#2 ·
:ORG welcome:

welcome to the addiction, your in for a ride...

#5 ·
Mango beat me to it but welcome lots of knowledge here let us know when you are read to start hooking up the truck pics mileage best of luck to you man

#6 ·
Thanks guys... I love it so far! Got a couple small things to fix and then it'll be even better. Got a couple injectors that need to be replaced then she'll run perfectly and the interior needs detailed really bad but other then that she is in amazing shape!

#7 ·
Welcome to the site. I just got mine a few months back and love it so much. I have already learned so much about these trucks in this short time, lots of great knowledge here.

#9 ·
bad injectors? replace them with 230cc hybrids, gauges, turbo TE modded HPOP and a good chip. Beef up the tranny too, thats a good start for mods... :evillol:

#10 ·
Unfortunately all that stuff will have to wait a little while:( but all in good time. Luckily one of my best friends is a master diesel technician and he said he'll help me do everything to the truck for free:woot: I pulled my trailer yesterday with my bikes in it.... didn't even feel like anything was behind me! I used to pull it with a jeep wrangler and I thought the jeep was going to break.:hehe:

#13 ·
Snap a couple quick pictures of the truck this morning.

It's been a hell of a week. Tuesday night my trailer was stolen Wednesday night the Casselberry PD found my trailer. Minor damage, basically the destroyed the side door latch to get in the trailer and didn't put the back stabilizer legs up and drove off with them up and destroyed those. I am assuming they were SUPER pissed when they finally got in the trailer and realized there wasn't anything in the trailer!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.