mod kits??? - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-07-2011, 07:45 PM
Compression Ignition Addict

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
mod kits???

Is there any where you can get intake, exhaust, and gauges grouped together??? hoping to get a better deal if i buy everything at once

or the best place to get everything

thanks

Last edited by pun young; 04-07-2011 at 07:48 PM.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-07-2011, 10:05 PM
Banned

Feedback Score: 2 reviews
well i dont think someone has it all in a kit, but i'll tell you this puredieselpower.com has a good deal on an autometer gauge kit for your truck, its what i have and it works wonderfully, secondly intake DIY riffraff diesel sells the filters pretty cheap..
and third exhaust well i dont know i just welded in a piece of pipe in mine, you dont need any bigger than stock honestly unless you're making huge power.
Old 04-08-2011, 04:11 AM

XDP will knock around 5% off if you by intake, programmer and exhaust all together. Call and talk to them about pricing.

As for the exhaust... I put the 4" MBRP system first on my completely stock 2000 Excursion. I noticed a difference in performance with it on alone. I then installed my Gryphon programmer and then the truck woke up. I wonder whet the truck would feel like with the Gryphon 80Hp program with stock exhaust and a muffler delete, I don't know. Would the same power feel came about with a muffler delete verses the exhaust swap? I don't know that either. A definate advantage with a larger exhaust, it help keep the EGTs as low as possible. When I took my stock system off, the DP squeezes down to probably 3" at the top bend. That definately doesn't help us out any.

Just a few cents from the peanut gallery here...

Mike
Old 04-08-2011, 11:38 AM

Feedback Score: 5 reviews
I'll get you all you need-want and put together a package price..PM me with how I can help.

Cary
Old 04-08-2011, 12:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CT Performance, Inc. View Post
I'll get you all you need-want and put together a package price..PM me with how I can help.

Cary
There you go !

Ask and ye shall receive.

I hope to not jump where I shouldn't have if XDP is not a supporting vendor. I understand the need for advertising.

Mike
Old 04-11-2011, 06:37 AM
Powerstroke.org Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by beamer View Post
There you go !

Ask and ye shall receive.

I hope to not jump where I shouldn't have if XDP is not a supporting vendor. I understand the need for advertising.

Mike
Quote:
Originally Posted by pun young View Post
Is there any where you can get intake, exhaust, and gauges grouped together??? hoping to get a better deal if i buy everything at once

or the best place to get everything

thanks

No worries, We're on the .org & I can certainly hook anyone up with a package deal quote.

If you'd like you can PM me and I'll put together a quote for you. Alternatively, anyone can call in and speak with our guys at 888.343.7354 and they can put a package deal together instantly over the phone.
Old 04-11-2011, 07:58 AM
Banned

Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via Skype™ to ToMang07
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dietoremain View Post
well i dont think someone has it all in a kit, but i'll tell you this puredieselpower.com has a good deal on an autometer gauge kit for your truck, its what i have and it works wonderfully, secondly intake DIY riffraff diesel sells the filters pretty cheap..
and third exhaust well i dont know i just welded in a piece of pipe in mine, you dont need any bigger than stock honestly unless you're making huge power.
I kinda have to disagree with ya on the exhaust thing, when I pulled the stock DP and put it next to the MBRP 4" DP... huge difference. Driving it, without the chip....totally different truck.

With the DIY intake, 4" exhaust, AND Chip....

New animal!
Old 04-12-2011, 09:58 AM

pm being to be sent out
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.