Someone buy me this!!!! - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-30-2011, 03:33 PM
Oilfield Trash

Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Someone buy me this!!!!

Ford : F-350 - eBay (item 190516411879 end time Apr-03-11 18:45:00 PDT)

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-30-2011, 03:33 PM
Oilfield Trash

2003 Ford F350 Heavy Duty LARIAT 4x4 7.3L Powerstroke Diesel DRW. It has 16,450 original miles. This is a "true" barn find. This truck was stored in a tin barn on a small farm in Southern Utah. It was owned by a retired Air Force mechanic who passed away a few years ago. It has been driven and maintained since his passing. It is in pristine condition with very minimal wear and tear. The color is Sonic blue with grey leather interior. Truck looks just as great in person. 1 owner. Not sure why autocheck says 2, as you can check above its only been titled once. I have the original title. It has absolutely no rust! Sold new at Gaudin Ford in Las Vegas NV. It has never had any issues. Its never been chipped, lifted, or modified in any way. Everything is in factory stock condition. It has the famous and hard to find 7.3L Powerstroke Diesel. It has all the standard Lariat features plus a bed liner and a trailer brake control. It has a 6 disc factory radio, auto trans, keyless entry/alarm, 4.10 limited slip axle, privacy glass, 4X4, dual power seats, tow mirrors, shift on the fly 4x4, back up sensors, dual alternators, trailer tow pkg, power pedals, and much more. This truck runs and drives like it rolled of the show room floor yesterday. The automatic transmission shifts perfect, the engine runs perfect, and the stock suspension is solid. The tires have about 80% tread remaining. All the power windows, door locks, etc work great. Everything in the truck works. A/C and heater work great. NON SMOKER! The grey leather interior of the F350 is in very nice condition, with minimal wear. It has always had floor mats covering the carpet. The truck leaks nothing at all! It fires right up in the morning!

The truck has very very minor/light wear and tear. This maybe the nicest lowest mile 7.3L on the West Coast! The paint is glossy, and the body is free of dents other then normal wear. It does have a scratch on the drivers side rear wheel lip molding (see pictures below). There were minimal scratches in the bed of the truck but I did install a bed liner (see photos below). The inside is in exceptionally nice condition. It is a 2003 truck so one of the very last true heavy duty Fords with the famous 7.3L diesel, before they got all the emissions stuff the new ones have. Never in an accident! This truck needs nothing and is ready to go! This is a NO RESERVE auction and the high bidder takes the truck home. Please do remember that it is used and does have slight wear and tear. Feel free to call me at 702-813-1429. We are a licensed, bonded, and insured car dealer here in Las Vegas and Nevada residents will be charged sales tax. There is a $250 doc fee also added onto the closing price. As-is. Shipping rests in buyers hands. If you choose to fly in and drive home I would be more than happy to pick you up at the airport. A $500 paypal non refundable deposit is due within 24hrs, and full payment is due within 5 business days. If you have 0 or only negative feedback please contact me prior to bidding, otherwise I may cancel/block your bid. If you have any questions or would like more pictures please feel free to call me at 702-813-1429 {Jon}, or you can email me through ebay. Thank you. Jon
Old 03-30-2011, 03:47 PM
Compression Ignition Addict

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via Skype™ to 2003kingranch
i i want!!!!!! it. i think i just fell in love
Old 03-30-2011, 04:09 PM

how come in one pic no bed liner and in the next abrakadabra bed liner? and is the gear select correct? no third P,R D,2,1. just asking
Old 03-30-2011, 04:15 PM
Banned

Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via Skype™ to ToMang07
Quote:
Originally Posted by korterman1 View Post
how come in one pic no bed liner and in the next abrakadabra bed liner? and is the gear select correct? no third P,R D,2,1. just asking

Old 03-30-2011, 04:28 PM
Oilfield Trash

Quote:
i think the bed was removed to show proof that it wasnt covered for damaged like typical used trucks one would buy

and the 7.3s had the 4r100 4 speed automatic. the 6ohs had the 5speed and included the 321
Old 03-30-2011, 04:33 PM

Quote:
Bed liner was probably removed because lots of dealers will throw a drop in liner to cover up gooseneck/5th wheel holes and then say that the truck has never had a hitch in the bed. Most people don't think to check it.

And it doesn't have a 3 because it's a 4 speed auto as mentioned before.

And, this truck was already posted like 3 threads down.
Old 03-30-2011, 04:34 PM

repost eBay find... 7.3L fans, soak it up--
Old 03-30-2011, 07:21 PM
Banned

Feedback Score: 2 reviews
btw the owner said he had added the bed liner, if you read all of it. lol
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.