Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

LETS SEE YOUR 99-03 7.3!!

471K views 1K replies 479 participants last post by  Horizon122 
#1 · (Edited)
I don't think there has been thread for 7.3's so lets see what you got.

#2 ·
sig pic, not a recent pic though....08 mirrors, tint windshield, 08 tinted tails since pic

#3 ·
Only one I've got waiting for a break in the weather for some good pics.

#9 ·
Picture in sig. 95% of the time I run a matching topper (cap depending on what part of the country your from) but I don't have a picture of it with it on.

#11 ·
Just picked up a week and a half ago, swapped headlights with 05-07 style, and tinted windows since pic

#42 ·
My truck had the same ugly *** running boards on it when I got it. They came off immediately. :hehe:

#12 ·
heres a couple of mine, dont have alot from after the conversion due to weather.

Attachments

#18 ·
Your R/C rig is sweet, is that the Tamya F-350 kit?

#27 ·
Thanks! Nah wasnt to big of a hit lost a couple mpg though xD depending how I drive.

Your R/C rig is sweet, is that the Tamya F-350 kit?
Yep highly modded of course took 2 bodys molded together to make the crew cab and made the dually fenders out of some extra stuff.

#19 ·
Here's mine, first pic is just my Green Bay Packers Ford emblem, the one on the truck now has a chrome background and red letters. Second pic is from back when the weather was nice and I had to move the plow

Attachments

#28 ·
Reflexion made of steel

#22 ·
one of the last pics before my 05 headlights and grill go on next week

#44 ·
I... want... that... truck..... :drool:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.