Isspro EV2 and Performax Warning lights and Performax data logger - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-27-2011, 05:40 PM
Compression Ignition Addict

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Isspro EV2 and Performax Warning lights and Performax data logger

As some of you know I test new gauges for Isspro... Got some new stuff coming out that I thought I would show you!

The black part plugs into your data lines for the Performax gauges, then you plug the thumb drive into it. When you want to record data you press the black button, and when you want to stop you press it again.

You can do this as many times as you want. Each time it is saved as a file on the thumb drive.

Once you are done for the day, you remove the thumb drive and plug it into your computer.

You can see the 6 files I made on this picture...

Then using this software you convert it to a excell spread sheet to look over the data or send it to anyone.

You do not need to have a gauge installed to data log the data, only need to have the sender installed and plugged into the ESP (brain of the performax)

Any questions feel free!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-29-2011, 06:13 PM

Good to know you are "in" with ISSPRO. I have a late 99 which I bought 1 year ago. I have triple ISSPRO gauges which were in the truck already. The transmission temp gauge does not work but it has power to it. What do I need to look for in diagnostics. I thought I might need the sensor on the transmission but I dont know where a part number is or where to look for it. Do you have any comments of what to look at? I really would like to get it working.
Old 01-29-2011, 06:43 PM

Wow... 3 days and one post...

Guess you guys are not interested?

Quote:
Originally Posted by EArmsF350 View Post
Good to know you are "in" with ISSPRO. I have a late 99 which I bought 1 year ago. I have triple ISSPRO gauges which were in the truck already. The transmission temp gauge does not work but it has power to it. What do I need to look for in diagnostics. I thought I might need the sensor on the transmission but I dont know where a part number is or where to look for it. Do you have any comments of what to look at? I really would like to get it working.
As to your problem, Need to find out what kind of gauge it is, judging by the comments I would bet its an EV gauge. There should be small boxes mounted somewhere under the dash, each gauge (pyro and tranny temp) will have its own amp gauge.

Check the Amp boxes to make sure they are connected to power, ground and lighting. Then follow the sensor feeds from the AMP box down to the tranny.

The sender will be in the test port of the trans... See pic. Drivers side, just in front of the shift linkage.

Get back to me and I will help with what ever I can.
Old 01-29-2011, 10:23 PM

ok. either youre testing them side by side or i'm missing the point of two turbo gauges.... do they come factory set for certain pressures/temps and whatnot? or can you calibrate them yourself? Id be REALLY interested in a set so I wouldnt have to stare the gauges down at WOT or while pullin...

data logger seems cool but not my cup o tea unless i start buildin a race truck
Old 01-29-2011, 10:38 PM
Banned

Feedback Score: 1 reviews
they dont max out unless you were going to a specific reading. looks like they need recal.
Old 01-29-2011, 10:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarrod B View Post
they dont max out unless you were going to a specific reading. looks like they need recal.
He gets the spiffy prototypes... lucky b@stard....
Old 01-30-2011, 09:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buffalo444 View Post
ok. either youre testing them side by side or i'm missing the point of two turbo gauges.... do they come factory set for certain pressures/temps and whatnot? or can you calibrate them yourself? Id be REALLY interested in a set so I wouldnt have to stare the gauges down at WOT or while pullin...

data logger seems cool but not my cup o tea unless i start buildin a race truck
Right now the EV2 gauges are being put out with the warning lights preset at levels we came up with as triggers. Later on there will be software to make them end user ajustable.

EGT comes on at 1240*, boost at 40#, Fuel Pressure at 25, Oil Pressure at 20 so on and so forth.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarrod B View Post
Performax has a function called Peak Recall, which by pressing a momentary switch all your gauges go to there max readings since the last time you cleared the memory. (Fuel Pressure and HPO Pressure go to there lowest readings)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buffalo444 View Post
He gets the spiffy prototypes... lucky b@stard....
I also have a ton of holes in my dash, and quite a bit of time invested in wiring, un wiring and stuff of that sorts... Its great, but not all rosey.
Old 01-30-2011, 09:31 AM

Sweet gauges. I am gonna get the ev gauges, how long till these gauges come out who? Also do they have a an idea on the prices
Old 01-30-2011, 10:29 AM

Look at the EV2 line up, the prices will be just a few dollars more then the EV2's are currently.

Talk to the vendors here, they can get them from Isspro now.
Old 01-30-2011, 10:31 AM

Awesome thanks for the info
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.