Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1999 F250 Dually?

4K views 10 replies 7 participants last post by  85_305 
#1 ·
99 diesel

I am thinking this is a conversion? He insists it is a F250 and a dually and his brother in law bought it this way but didn't say if it was bought new.

Why would someone convert a F250 into a dually? I am thinking if I wanted a dually I would buy a F350. Maybe for fuel mileage? :dunno:

#9 ·

Anything's possible these days. I have seen an early 1990s F-150 dually (with 5-lug 15" rims!) and huge aftermarket flares. I thought it looked like crap, but I guess somebody probably thought it was "cool" to make such a truck by ordering parts from a JC Whitney catalog.

The only thing he did not have was the jeweled "eyebrows" over the headlights and "Winky" the white cat with turn signals in its eyes.
:rofl:

How much you wanna bet his horn played "La Cucaracha" and he had a steering wheel made out of a chain?

:nod:

#10 ·
interesting. definitely not factory. lol its an early 99 btw with those fender badges..

#11 ·
Duallies are one-tons.. the only-ton Ford made was the 350. It's either a lamo conversion or it has 250 badging.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.