Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

Lifted!!!

2K views 29 replies 16 participants last post by  powerjokin 6.0 
#1 ·
Just some pics of my buddies truck is all. He's really into the lifts on these things!

See less See more
#6 ·
yep when you lower the rear of the spring it pushes the axle forward slightly.

i think it needs bigger tires too
looks really tall though with the the lift on
how tall is the lift?
also what headlights are those,does he like them?

#7 ·
WOW makes your truck look stock...when you lifting yours:hehe:...sorry couldnt help my self

#8 ·
dont really like...i mean i like the tries and rims and of course the truck...but i just think the lift is a little to big. drop it back downlike 4 inches?

#9 ·
Love the truck/lift. Three things i would change

1. Bigger tires to fill the wheel wells

2. Smaller, less flashy rims

3. Lose the drop hitch. Impractical and looks like a tail :rofl:

Besides that, I'm in love :thumb:

#10 ·
I kinda like the way it looks with the front end forward like that reminds me of the way we set up our trail rigs, I will agree that it needs biggier tires or a little less lift. i really hate when people put a huge drop on their hitch. that drives me crazy!

#12 ·
looks good! needs bigger tires for sure though

the axel isnt that far forward, the wheel is turned a bit and the camera was even with the rim for that one picture, but im sure it is a little out front lol looks good to me

#14 ·
that makes 2 of us:thumb:

#20 ·
Some lifted leaf springs push your axle far forward so your tires won't hit the inner fenders(not in the truck pictured, he has a ton of clearance). Icon, deaver, fabtech, national and a few other spring manufacturers are all made like that. And there is nothing wrong with that.

Anyway, I like the truck I think it looks great. I really like the weld wheels. How does it ride with those leafs?

#21 ·
The hitch is just if he gets rear ended, whom ever does will pay. It's funny the comment was made about moving to Cali. That's where he is from and a total city boy. The front drive line I believe is being fabbed up so it can have 4x4 but the only time he'll use it, is for snow on the city streets and he will never tow with it. I am not saying nothing he wouldn't say himself either......lol! Great guy and would give ya the shirt off his back but is into it for the show part! For the ride as you can figure, pretty rough!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.