Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

Anybody here runnin tony's tw tuner??

2K views 14 replies 10 participants last post by  Raul@Stealth Automotive 
#1 ·
Was hearin a lot of positive feedback on his tuner, along with better hp selection and fuel economy?? Just wondering if you guys who are feel the same over the other plug and plays out there. Thanks

#2 ·
well Tonys is custom tunes so you cant go wrong. Just so you get custom tuning and not some crappy off the shelf tuner your truck will like you and you will enjoy it too.

Just dont get a DP, that tuning isnt really that good for the truck.

#3 ·
I have a 6 position chip from Tony and love it! I basically use Daily and Street. If you don't like what you get he will re-burn. You can't go wrong.

#6 ·
I am pretty sure Jody can tune a truck.... Yes, he punched ALOT of windows through blocks in past years, but I wouldn't just take him off my list just yet.

I run Tony's tunes and love them. I have had his tunes in 2 different trucks over the past 3 years. And I am about to get mine reburned again for my new sticks, turbo, and BTS (reburns are free BTW)

Others to consider are Bill at PHP, Cale at BTS, Diesel Innovations, Swamps

#12 ·
Just posted in a similar thread. I have TW and LOVE it. Tunes are awesome and customer service is even better.

Like i posted before, i was over 2 hours late (blownout tire), didnt get there till almost dark, Tony still took the time to do some live tuning and switch some tunes. And was awesome the whole time about it.

Cant wait to get a turbo, sticks, and some fuel to them so he can actually make it scream...

#13 ·
I have Tony's Tunes and I like some of them. I would recommend Heavy Tow, Extreme and Smoke. I run Heavy Tow or Extreme every day.

My advice to you is to go with whomever you can get a hold of on the phone.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.