Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

Pic request

1K views 7 replies 5 participants last post by  dakotajeep 
#1 · (Edited)
I am pondering putting either a 2 inch leveling kit on my truck or a 4 inch lift. Just wondering if guys have pics of either or both setups with a CC long bed.

Also, would it look rediculous with a 4 inch lift and 33" tires?

I am looking at doing this when I get home in Nov.

Thad

#2 ·
Here is a couple pics of mine with a 4" lift on it. It has 285/75/16 (pretty close to 33's) in these pics.

These are pics of it with the same lift and 35/12.50/20's on it.

I hope these help you decide :thumb:

Get home safely :nod:

#5 ·
Dang Southpaw...nice.

IMO if ur gonna stick 33s under a 4", they have to be offset, wide and meaty or they look a little small.

#6 ·
Thanks Choupique and JJ :thumb:

I agree with JJ. Thats why I got rid of my little ones and went bigger

#7 ·
It took me a second to figure out what was going on in the pic with the fountain in the background...first thought was "wtf exploded in his box and how did he get a pic of it" :hehe:

#8 ·
Thanks guys! I love the look of the 4 inch w/285's. Thats what I plan on running is 285's. I think the 4 inch lift takes the epic longness of the CCLB out of the equation. My biggest concern is when I give people a ride that they have to "climb" in and out of my truck. Don't want riding with me to be an inconvenience.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.