Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

Loose Door

1K views 8 replies 7 participants last post by  Mike Hickman 
#1 ·
My front passenger door on my 2000 f250 rattles when I drive. It is also noticeably rattles when I shut it. Anyway to tighten the latches up?

#2 ·
Try the back door first. Loosen the latches on the bottom and top of the door, move them inward a little bit, and tighten the latches. That should do the trick.

#4 ·
my rear drivers side door does this, sounds like the window rattling when i go over a bump, but its all the way up.. what latches do you mean?

#5 ·
My passenger rear door rattles, and I would like to fix it. It also looks like my drivers side front and rear door are a little out of alignment, and I would like to adjust them as well. Anyone have any details/suggestions on how to make these adjustments?

#7 ·
Mine did this on my old 04 and now my o6 I hear it. I thought my problem was inside the door
clicking ? It drives me crazy hearing when I'm driving HELP ? My doors are tight and not loose .

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.