Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

MUD TRUCK RACES AND MUD BOGS!!

1K views 7 replies 5 participants last post by  08spartan250 
#1 · (Edited)
There is an offroad park here in College Station, Tx w/ about 1500 acres. They are holding an even September 9-12 that will be including mud truck races, mud bogs, $500 cash prize for truck events (the truck races and mud bogs are on that saturday), atv trails, a live band, and a wet tshirt contest. :woot: :woot: I will definitely be going and I will be getting in touch with our local diesel club to see if they want to get a group together. Let me know if you want to go! Its going to be awesome. I want to try and get a big group going.

#2 ·
sounds like a good time im in wichita falls and if i can make it ill definately be there

#5 ·
awesome! thats a decent drive but it would be worth it! you should definitely come. i'm trying to get a group on the forum to go and there will probably be around 40 guys from our diesel club going. :woot:

i'll be there im out in katy. where in cs is it??
thats great! and its called soggy bottoms. just google "soggy bottoms bryan, tx" and it will take you to their website. they have pics and vids up and it looks legit!!

Sounds like fun. Wish we had something like that around here
where are you from?

#7 ·
yeah, they have a bunch of camping spots. google "soggy bottoms bryan, tx" and you can find their website. it says they recommend making reservations and you can call up there to set it up. you should come out! there's going to be a pretty good turnout!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.